Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2008/06/17 00:28:49 UTC

Matching in cocoon 2.1.11

Hi,
In the past, we have been able to write matches like this:

query-*-*-*

Now, if the last value ({3}) was a negative number (or anything starting
with a '-'), the match would still work correctly, now if you have a
dash in your value and you do a match, it seems to miss value {2}.

Is this a bug or a new feature? This could become bothersome if we need
to support both '-' and '_' in our matches.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Re: Matching in cocoon 2.1.11

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Kamal Bhatt wrote:
> Hi,
> In the past, we have been able to write matches like this:
>
> query-*-*-*
>
> Now, if the last value ({3}) was a negative number (or anything starting
> with a '-'), the match would still work correctly, now if you have a
> dash in your value and you do a match, it seems to miss value {2}.
>
> Is this a bug or a new feature? This could become bothersome if we need
> to support both '-' and '_' in our matches.

Can you provide a testcase and file a Jira issue? See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-util/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/WildcardMatcherHelperTestCase.java