Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by blasteralfred <bl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 09:11:04 UTC

Why am I getting TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder error?

Hi all, i am trying this;

I am successfully getting

but, before that, I am getting error;

Somebody kindly tell me why this is happening and how to fix this?

Re: Why am I getting TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder error?

Posted by blasteralfred <bl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much.. It worked.. :)

Re: Why am I getting TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder error?

Posted by yakov <yz...@apache.org>.
Please try adding this property to your JVM

-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

--Yakov