Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by mynamak <my...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/06 01:55:24 UTC

Apache::ASP::Demo

Hello,

I have recently installed Apache ASP but when i am opening my ASP pages
i am getting this error
Errors Output

   1. Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::Demo::request called
at /home/mi/public_html/results.asp line
1. , /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm line 1521

I guess something is wrong wither in .htaccess eitehr in httpd.conf.

Can you please advice ?

Re: Apache::ASP::Demo

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
mynamak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently installed Apache ASP but when i am opening my ASP pages
> i am getting this error
> Errors Output
>
>    1. Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::Demo::request called
> at /home/mi/public_html/results.asp line
> 1. , /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm line 1521
>

> I guess something is wrong wither in .htaccess eitehr in httpd.conf.
>
> Can you please advice ?

You likely have this setting "PerlSetVar GlobalPackage Apache::ASP::Demo"
which causes the scripts to execute in the Demo package.

Then, my bet is that you are trying to execute vbscript by referencing
"request", but Apache::ASP only support Perl scripting, so $Request
is what you use here.

For examples, please see:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/eg/index.html

Regards,