Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/12/07 13:52:01 UTC

LightBox panel with dynamic content

Hi *, (maybe Uwe :-)

i would like to exchange the images displayed on the panel provided by the
lightbox "mini".
It's designed to represent some images for a product. If i change the
product, the images should be refreshed. But i can't reach the model use by
the panel to replace the images, because my provided url will be wrapped
into an Image instance. So i can't simply provide some new urls for image
exchange.

Is there a way to achieve my goal? I experimented with replacing the panel
but it always destroyed my whole page.

I hope someone has a solution here
Cheers
Per