Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Danoja Dias <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/28 18:05:38 UTC

Adding a new argument to the system pocedure

Hi All,

Is there a way to make optional arguments on system procedures? How can we
add new argument on a system procedure?

Any suggestion is very helpful.

Best Regards,
Danoja Dias.

Re: Adding a new argument to the system pocedure

Posted by Danoja Dias <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick,

This is about DERBY-4555 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4555>
.  SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE function to take new argument.
The unction is like this.
SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE( String  schemaName, String  tableName, String
fileName, String  columnDelimiter, String  characterDelimiter, String
codeset, short   replace).

It needs to take a new argument to get the number of lines to be dropped.

Thanks.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.