Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Erik Bruchez <er...@bruchez.org> on 2003/07/21 20:03:37 UTC

[ANN] OXF 2.0 Released

OXF is an XML transformation framework built on top of J2EE
technologies.

Noteworthy changes in version 2.0 include:

- New Web Application Controller
- Significant XForms enhancements
- Struts Portlets support
- SQL Processor enhancements
- New JavaServer Faces integration
- Pluggable XSLT and JAXP transformers
- Configurable serializers
- Image Server enhancements
- LDAP processor
- Scheduler processor
- XQuery and XUpdate support
- Charts, PDF, and Excel processors
- Email and Instant Messaging processors

OXF version 2.0 is available immediately. More information on OXF, as
well as a 30-day evaluation version are available at
www.orbeon.com/oxf

Re: [ANN] OXF 2.0 Released

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
And :

"OXF is now free for non-commercial use and *costs $495/CPU otherwise*, payable at deployment"

--
Olivier

Re: [ANN] OXF 2.0 Released

Posted by Erik Bruchez <er...@bruchez.org>.