Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krv <vi...@onmobile.com> on 2008/08/29 17:06:30 UTC

Exceptions in ActiveMQ console

Hi,

I am getting the following exceptions in my ActiveMQ console:

ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that had not
been registered: ID:om3-1128-1219997369375-0:1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that had not
been registered: ID:om3-1128-1219997369375-0:1
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.lookupConnectionState(SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.java:113)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.lookupConnectionState(TransportConnection.java:1313)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveSession(TransportConnection.java:572)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:62)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:281)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:134)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:138)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am not sure why this exception occurred. My other application is just
trying to dequeue messages from a queue and for this I'm using Mule.

If would be of great helf if anybody post any relevant information.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek

Re: Exceptions in ActiveMQ console

Posted by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com>.
I had something similar recently. My exception though was at the client side.
What this exception says is that some operation was requested by the
client which involves connection (as in JMS Connection) which is not
currently registered with activemq.
So I'd take look first at the client and profile which connections are
open and when they are closed to understand why activemq lacks it.

Vadim.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:06 AM, krv <vi...@onmobile.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following exceptions in my ActiveMQ console:
>
> ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that had not
> been registered: ID:om3-1128-1219997369375-0:1
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that had not
> been registered: ID:om3-1128-1219997369375-0:1
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.lookupConnectionState(SingleTransportConnectionStateRegister.java:113)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.lookupConnectionState(TransportConnection.java:1313)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveSession(TransportConnection.java:572)
>        at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:62)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:281)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:67)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:134)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:138)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:185)
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
>

> I am not sure why this exception occurred. My other application is just
> trying to dequeue messages from a queue and for this I'm using Mule.
>
> If would be of great helf if anybody post any relevant information.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Vivek

>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT
is explicitly specified