Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Guodong Xu <gu...@linaro.org> on 2019/04/09 12:09:11 UTC

missing centos-7-aarch64 images in docker hub for both puppet and slaves.

Hi,

I noticed that there is a series of new v1.4.0 images in docker hub for
both puppet and slaves. However, there is missing a flavor: centos for
aarch64.

Eg. https://hub.docker.com/r/bigtop/slaves/tags/
There is  1.4.0-centos-7, but there is no 1.4.0-centos-7-aarch64.

Eg. https://hub.docker.com/r/bigtop/puppet/tags/
There is 1.4.0-centos-7, but there is no 1.4.0-centos-7-aarch64.

Can someone fix this?

-Guodong

Re: missing centos-7-aarch64 images in docker hub for both puppet and slaves.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Ok. I’ll add this to build release artifacts. However if something failed I
need some help to quickly remove the obstacles. Let’s see how our CI goes
first.

Guodong Xu <gu...@linaro.org>於 2019年4月10日 週三,上午11:58寫道:

Posted by Guodong Xu <gu...@linaro.org>.
Thanks a lot, Evans.