Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Saliya Ekanayake <es...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 20:53:43 UTC

Re: [Axiom]C14n Implementation based on Axiom

Hi all,

The summary of the work done on this so far is attached herewith.

--
Saliya Ekanayake
http://www.esaliya.blogspot.com

Re: [Axiom]C14n Implementation based on Axiom

Posted by Saliya Ekanayake <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims,

I've already created a JIRA on this issue. Here is the link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-218

The link for the attachment is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12364179/axiom-c14n.zip

Thanks,