Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/30 07:55:16 UTC

[INFRA-13014] openwhisk.io transfer

Hi all

We have INFRA-13014 [1] regarding the transfer of the openwhisk.io site.

Is there someone on the team working on this topic ?

Thanks
Felix

Re: [INFRA-13014] openwhisk.io transfer

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Carlos and Matt

Glad it’s being taken care of.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Duh! left the issue to setup Jenkins to automate the deployment of the
website

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.