Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/02/24 06:14:45 UTC

Re: what to do about chronically failing plugins?

antrun: rolled back r462641 (jvanzyl) - passes again.

eclipse: just the one failure (though still exceptionally slow - 5
minutes) - EclipsePluginMasterProjectTest. It only fails when clean,
so it could be a simple fix. Anyone familiar able to take a look?

repository: was fixed a little while back