Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jonathan doklovic <li...@sysbliss.com> on 2010/03/19 20:30:47 UTC

Freemarker applyDecorator only works on JSP files

Hi,

I ran into an issue that others seem to have but I was able to debug a
little and get more info on it.

The issue is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-1744

Basically, if you try to use the JspTagLib and do:

<#assign page=JspTaglibs["http://www.opensymphony.com/sitemesh/page"]>
<@pg.applyDecorator page="/some-page.ftl" name="some-decorator" />

It only works if the main result page requested is a JSP page.
If the main page is a freemarker page, it just doesn't include the
applyDecorator content.

Thought I'd mail the list and see if anyone had any ideas on what to
look for so I can try to debug/fix the issue.

Thanks,

- Jonathan