Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/03/09 10:42:30 UTC

> > For ParameterInfo.java the fix concern this kind of declaration in the > schema declaration part : > ... > > ... > The fix avoid to have a type and variable with the same name. I still > have compilation fail when maxOccurs="unbounded"

	Please see the attched WSDL. Does it shows this "unbounded" issue ?.

 But I see that there is another issue. That is the return values of the

 method are complex type arrays
	RE: Generating wrapped doc/lit style code
 by WSDL2Ws tool

Susantha,

Thanks for applying patches. About array in input/output method this is
the problem I have and I solved it in WSDL2Ws.

There is one think that make me  perplex about simpleType. In your
sample you have simpleTypes. The actual implementation of simpleType for
document/literal style is wrong for me (need to be confirmed).

With the current implementation the following schema declaration :

          <s:element name="aThing" type="s0:aThing" final="restriction"/>
           <s:simpleType name="aThing">
               <s:restriction base="s:string">
                   <s:maxLength value="255"/>
               </s:restriction>
            </s:simpleType>
..

Will produce the SOAP request ;

	<value>aThing Test</value>

But I think that for simpleType in doc/lit the value tag must be
omitted. All the simpleTypes should be serialized and deserialazed as
sort of PCDATA. If true the runtime will need some extra API such as
GetAsPcData(..) and GetPcDataAsString|Int...(...).

I modified the WSDL2Ws to go in this way. But I will prefer to extend
the runtime API.

Regards,

Jean-Yves