Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michelle Konzack <li...@freenet.de> on 2006/08/17 00:02:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: problem with apache and php files

Hi Scott,

Am 2006-08-09 18:46:01, schrieb Scott Bowden:
> Stranger still: if I choose to download the file, the transaction does
> not appear in any log files. It's as though it never happened.

I use

apache2:
  Installiert:Pakete:2.0.54-5
  Mögliche Pakete:2.0.54-5
  Versions-Tabelle:
 *** 2.0.54-5 0
        200 http://sarge.debian.tamay-dogan.net sarge/updates/main Packages
     2.0.54-4 0
        200 http://sarge.debian.tamay-dogan.net sarge/main Packages

php5:
  Installiert:5.1.2-1.michelle.1
  Mögliche Pakete:5.1.2-1.michelle.1
  Versions-Tabelle:
 *** 5.1.2-1.michelle.1 0
        200 http://sarge.debian.tamay-dogan.net sarge/main Packages

and have the same problem with one of my VServers which host currently
7 VHosts.  Since my traffic is logged by a transparent proxy AND
iptables I know, I have around 3 times more traffic as it is loged in
the access.log or error.log.

OK, since the proxy have gotten those things, it happen only if the
client us

    http://www.domain.tld/?var=val

but not with

    http://www.domain.tld/index.php?var=val

And since the VHosts HAVE only ine file (index.php) I can not change
anything.

Now, HOW to find the PIG?

Please note, that the urls are DYNAMIC AND UNIQUE!  There is no
possibility for caching since each request gets an UNIQUE ID.  It
looks like a md5sum but it is not...

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)