Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/11 18:01:53 UTC

Re: Batik 1.5 final release available

--- Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
                                      Hello,

   The Batik team is very pleased to announce that the Batik 1.5 releaseis
available (for downloads, see [1] and [2]).

Excellent!

Thanks to the Batik team for all your hard work.

Has anyone requested it be released to the Maven repository on ibiblio.org?  If
not, I'll send an email on the maven user list.

Thanks again,
jaaron

Re: Batik 1.5 final release available

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Hello Jaaron,

Thanks for your kind words on the release!

No, there has been no request that I know of for a release to the Maven
repository on ibiblio.org. Thanks in advance for sending an email to the
maven user list.

Regards,
Vincent.

Posted by Stephen <st...@ilc.com>.
Yeah, great job. I'm extremely enthusiastic about what the team is
doing. It's making my job a lot easier and amazing my co-workers.

Thanks,
Stephen.

Posted by J Aaron Farr <ja...@yahoo.com>.
--- Ralf_M�ller <ma...@geomagic.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A release on Ibiblio would be great!
> Than I can stop mirroring it on my webspace for my maven project
>
> Cheers
>
> Ralf

Just sent the request to the maven users list.  Also, I've appended the 1.5
version number to all 26 jars and repackaged them at:
   http://geocities.com/jaaronfarr/batik-jars-1.5.tar.gz
This makes them a little more maven friendly.

jaaron

RE: Batik 1.5 final release available