Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/24 08:20:00 UTC

Apache Camel 2.18.3 Release

Hi

Its been a month since the 2.18.2 release, so we may start to think
about when the next patch release can be released.

It would be good IMHO to get a new release out in about 2 weeks or so.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.18.3 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Everyone:

I will start cutting the release candidate for 2.18.3 shortly.  I'll
also try to create a release candidate for 2.17.6 over the weekend.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I could start any time.
>
> @Claus: What do you think, are we ready to cut a 2.18.3 RC already?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:05 PM, dkulp@apache.org <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Gregor,
>>
>> Any idea roughly when you'll be doing the build?   I'm trying to figure out
>> if I can delay some internal things for 2.18.3 or not.  :)      Anything I
>> can do to help?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Dan
>>

>> Gregor Zurowski-2 wrote
>>> Sounds good, I can take of cutting the release.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gregor
>>>

>>> On Feb 24, 2017 9:20 AM, "Claus Ibsen" &lt;
>>
>>> claus.ibsen@

>> --

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.