Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Parth Mangroliya <pa...@kuliza.com> on 2019/05/09 17:59:00 UTC

Unable to find Pentaho Processing Service in apache/fineract

Hello ,

I was going through reporting service feature and found
no ReportingProcessService for Pentaho Reports in "apache/fineract".
However, I am able to find class PentahoReportingProcessServiceImpl.java in
"incubator-fineract" repository which is forked from "apache/fineract"
along with pentaho report files for core reports.

My query is : Is it fine to use Pentaho with apache/fineract without
forking from "incubator-fineract" ?

Parth Mangroliya

Re: Unable to find Pentaho Processing Service in apache/fineract

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
We should add these questions to the Fineract FAQ and provide the FAQ link
in the list signature line .

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Parth,