Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Daljeet Singh <da...@softhome.net> on 2001/03/28 15:57:10 UTC

JDBC : How about stored procedures

Hello,

We are successfully using the tag library in our project. What seems to be
lacking is support for callable statement? Is there a way we could execute
stored procedures.

We are using SQL server 7.0 with JDBC-ODBC bridge on Tomcat 3.2 in our project.

Thanks

Daljeet Singh
ecExperts India
Ph:- (O) +91-11-4670906
(R) +91-11-7125680
ICQ:- 75129600
Yahoo:- daljeetsinghmaken

Re: JDBC : How about stored procedures

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
I don't see why we couldn't add a callableStatement
tag, but I don't really use stored procedures.  I'd be
willing to review/collaborate if somebody were willing
to make an initial contribution.

- Morgan

--- Daljeet Singh <da...@softhome.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are successfully using the tag library in our
> project. What seems to be
> lacking is support for callable statement? Is there
> a way we could execute
> stored procedures.
>
> We are using SQL server 7.0 with JDBC-ODBC bridge on
> Tomcat 3.2 in our project.
>
> Thanks
>
> Daljeet Singh
> ecExperts India