Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arthi Raja <ar...@kumaran.com> on 2010/08/02 07:58:17 UTC

Ecommerce site

Hi all,

I wish to create new E-commerce site for a specific requirement. Kindly
tell me how to create it from the admin end. After creating it how to
view it from the client end as ecommerce site?? Please somebody guide me.

Arthi.

Re: Ecommerce site

Posted by David-DiSiD Technologies <dc...@disid.com>.
You can create your own eStore choosing one of the following options:

the guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-storeSetup

2. Creating your own store using http://localhost:8080/ofbizsetup (only
available in trunk, and branch 10.04). In this case you don't need to load
demo data.

In both cases, ensure that your "ProductStore" is related with the same
"WebSite" settled in the parameter webSiteId of the web.xml file of the
ecommerce web application.

To view the store simply go to URL http://localhost:8080/ecommerce (or the
mount-point you settled in the ofbiz-component.xml file of the component
ecommerce).

Cheers,

-----
David - dcervera at disid dot com