Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com> on 2003/05/23 23:10:40 UTC

Fighting with nested:link

Okay... I am fighting with nested:link and there HAS GOT to be an easy way
to do what I want...

I have the following tag:

<nested:link href="trackingNumberURL"><nested:write
property="trackingNumber"/></nested:link>

The problem is that I need 'trackingNumberURL' to be evaluated. It is a
property of the ActionForm I'm working with on the page.

>From the dooc it looks like href="" doesn't evaluate its contents. The rest
of the stuff for the link tag is way more complicated than I need...

All I need to be able to do is to specify the link as a property of the
ActionForm.

Make sense?

Thanks in advance.

Hunter