Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2008/11/11 03:28:58 UTC

recent flood of commits to applications/product

I just checked in(712919) the last of the java15 changes to
applications/product.  I tried to break it up into smaller chunks, so it
is easier to digest.

Before I started to commit, I ran tests at every single patch point.
This was made *much* easier by using mercurial patch queues.  I'd apply
each patch in turn, run a full ant clean-all, ant run-install, ant
run-tests.  Once that all looked good, I then started the commit
process.  During this phase, I only did an ant clean/ant series of steps.

For those who are interested in using mercurial with ofbiz, the url is:

http://hg.webslinger.org/hg/ofbiz.apache.org

This is updated every 30 minutes automatically(it polls the svn server).