Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jw...@starprecision.com> on 2003/12/08 18:29:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Building Apache with SSL for Windows

Apache,
                I'm sure this has been brought up many times but I can't
find a solid doc telling me how to do it properly but I need to build
Apache for Windows to support SSL.  I have tried many routes from the
internet and even tried to follow:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/win_compiling.html

but I've never been able to build once without errors.  Can someone help
me out?  I have Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition and I have all I
need to build Apache from source with OpenSSL.  Thanks a lot,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCSA
IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.
Phone:  (970) 535-4795
Metro:  (303) 926-0559