Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shehan Simen <ss...@itree.com.au> on 2008/08/01 04:39:13 UTC

Server ADB and client xmlBeans?

Hi,
My axis2 service is using version 1.4 and using ADB.
The client is using axis xml beans.
Do I need to do any configuration to talk between client and server?
I generate the server code using wsdl2java.
The client is generated using wsdl2java too, but data binding is xml beans (but sever using ADB).

Please let me know.

Regards.

RE: Server ADB and client xmlBeans?

Posted by "Zhuang, Guanxia (Robin)" <gu...@sycamorenet.com>.
I think it is ok, because the client does not need to know what data
binding the server side use. It does not even need to know what
language(java or c#) the server use.

Regards

Guanxia Zhuang (Robin)

Sycamore Networks (Shanghai China)