Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by dh...@harrisonburg.k12.va.us on 2011/09/12 16:22:01 UTC

[users@httpd] segfaults, apc.so

> #0 0x0076be96 in apc_shm_create () from /usr/lib/php/modules/apc.so

> Check your utilization of the apc-cache (there's a APC.PHP interface
> for this >that comes with the module i think).
> Verify in your php.ini that you have sane values for
> apc.shm_segments and >apc.shm_size. Could it be that your CMS is
> using up more resources than it should?

> /Björn

Thanks for the quick replies.  I dont have anything in my php.ini that
would set values for apc.  Ill google and see what comes up.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante