Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Piyadassi Shakya <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 06:29:51 UTC

fixed deposit product

Hi all

I have been trying to create a new fixed deposit product for 6 months in
MIFOS X community app. I found out that in the Interest Rate Charts, if I
choose Period From in years it work but doesn't work if I use months or
weeks or days. Is there any other way to create a six months period fixed
deposit product?

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

Re: fixed deposit product

Posted by Piyadassi Shakya <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santosh

Thank you. I was able to create the FD following the format.

With Regards
Piyadassi Shakya

Re: fixed deposit product

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.