Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Michael Fitzner <Mi...@bmw-carit.de> on 2012/08/20 14:24:20 UTC

AW: Etch work through JIRA

Hi all,
Over the last weeks we worked a lot to complete a first version of the binding-cpp (runtime and compiler). While the development some open points were collected and entered to the JIRA system as a reminder. That is also the reason why we created so much Jira issues. As we have a complete binding-cpp stack now, we have the chance to discuss topics like new features and some refactoring issue more at the dev@ lists.

Best
Michael