Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2017/11/02 15:03:57 UTC

Need help reviewing JDBC pull requests

Hi Trafodion Community,

Recently a new contributor, gjp1987, has submitted several pull requests concerning the JDBC API. I've reviewed most of them, but I am not a JDBC expert. (I notice Selva has reviewed some too. Thanks, Selva.) And on one of them the JDBC test suites are failing and I don't have the expertise to figure out why readily.

So I wanted to ask if some JDBC experts could take a look. If you approve them, I will commit these pull requests.

Thanks,

Dave