Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "JACOB, ERIC" <er...@bell.ca> on 2003/12/01 13:59:38 UTC

List management

Hi all,

I just want to know when the list server implementation with functionality
comparable to ezmlm (as mentionned in the TODO list) will be available. I
need a mailing list manager and I really want a free java-based solution.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

RE: List management

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I just want to know when the list server implementation with functionality
> comparable to ezmlm (as mentionned in the TODO list) will be available. I
> need a mailing list manager and I really want a free java-based solution.

We have a start on one, and it just needs work.  Should see more work after
we get the next major release out the door, although anytime someone wants
to volunteer to work on it, that's help.

	--- Noel