Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com> on 2007/03/05 19:28:52 UTC

Legacy C App embedded in Tuscany C++

Hello,

I wrote a document that explains the way I exposed a legacy C
application (called Jabon)  as  a Tuscany Service Component. I think it
could be useful for the community.

The link to the post is:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Building+an+Applicati
on

Best regards,
Mario Antollini

Re: Legacy C App embedded in Tuscany C++

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
On 3/7/07, kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mario,
>   thanks for that.  It's really great to see what people are doing with
> Tuscany.  Are you still looking for answers to the questions you posed at
> the end of the document.  I'm not in a position to answer them,  but it
> might be worth pulling them out into a post on this list.
>
>  Regards, Kelvin.
>

> On 05/03/07, Antollini, Mario <ma...@intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wrote a document that explains the way I exposed a legacy C
> > application (called Jabon)  as  a Tuscany Service Component. I think it
> > could be useful for the community.
> >
> > The link to the post is:
> > http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Building+an+Application
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Mario Antollini

SCA Native to expose a legacy C application. Really interesting stuff
and a worthwhile use-case for the Native runtime.

Cheers
Andy

Re: Legacy C App embedded in Tuscany C++

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for that Mario. Very interesting.

On 05/03/07, Antollini, Mario <ma...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wrote a document that explains the way I exposed a legacy C
> application (called Jabon)  as  a Tuscany Service Component. I think it
> could be useful for the community.
>
> The link to the post is:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Building+an+Applicati
> on