Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Shannon <li...@163.com> on 2019/01/04 05:15:17 UTC

[VOTE] RocketMQ-client-go 1.2.0 Release And Graduation

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 1.2.0 release and the graduation of Apache RocketMQ-client-go.

Github repo: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-go

The version released this time is the first initial golang client of rocketmq. It is based on the kernel of the CPP client and uses cgo to encapsulate the API Implementation of C. You can import go package with go get command.
The current version provides the following functions:
1.support reliable synchronous sending of messages;
2.support reliable orderly sending of messages;
3.support reliable push consumption model;
4.support default cluster consumption;
5.support delayed messages;
6.support reliable pull consumption model;
7.support custom message properties;
8.support message Compression.
9.support oneway sending of messages;
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE] RocketMQ-client-go 1.2.0 Release And Graduation

Posted by wenfeng wang <sx...@gmail.com>.
+1

笑道 <14...@qq.com> 于2019年1月4日周五 下午2:09写道:

Posted by 笑道 <14...@qq.com>.
+1

Posted by 徐江 <jo...@163.com>.
good news,  golang is widely used,  a project hopes a offical golang client for a long time

[ ] +1 approve

Best Regards,

Jonnxu

Posted by 张凯 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 no binding

liqipeng <wl...@163.com> 于2019年1月4日周五 下午2:03写道:

Posted by liqipeng <wl...@163.com>.
+1 no binding

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

yukon <yu...@apache.org> 于2019年1月4日周五 下午2:23写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Kevin Wang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1  Go!

Posted by 老胡 <23...@qq.com>.
+1

回复:[VOTE] RocketMQ-client-go 1.2.0 Release And Graduation

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Great, I think this is a effective +1, does anyone could build in Linux and MacOX platform?

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by liqipeng <wl...@163.com>.
+1, no binding.

CheckList:
LICENSE         OK
NOTICE           OK
Copyright        OK
Without unexpected binary  OK
Header in source file            OK

detail:
Summary
-------
Generated at: 2019-01-04T13:13:31+08:00

Notes: 2
Binaries: 0
Archives: 0
Standards: 33

Apache Licensed: 30
Generated Documents: 0

JavaDocs are generated, thus a license header is optional.
Generated files do not require license headers.

3 Unknown Licenses

Files with unapproved licenses:

  ../rocketmq-client-go/.gitignore
  ../rocketmq-client-go/CONTRIBUTING.md
  ../rocketmq-client-go/doc/Introduction.md

  Files with Apache License headers will be marked AL
  Binary files (which do not require any license headers) will be marked B
  Compressed archives will be marked A
  Notices, licenses etc. will be marked N
 !????? ../rocketmq-client-go/.gitignore
 !????? ../rocketmq-client-go/CONTRIBUTING.md
  N     ../rocketmq-client-go/LICENSE
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/README.md
  N     ../rocketmq-client-go/changelog
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/benchmark/consumer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/benchmark/main.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/benchmark/message.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/benchmark/producer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/benchmark/stable.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/api.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/api_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/cfuns.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/error.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/log.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/log_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/message.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/message_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/producer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/producer_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/pull_consumer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/push_consumer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/push_consumer_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/queue.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/queue_selector.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/queue_selector_test.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/utils.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/version.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/core/version_test.go
 !????? ../rocketmq-client-go/doc/Introduction.md
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/examples/main.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/examples/producer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/examples/producer_orderly.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/examples/pull_consumer.go
  AL    ../rocketmq-client-go/examples/push_consumer.go

Posted by Kevin Wang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1  Go!

Posted by 徐江 <jo...@163.com>.

Posted by 老胡 <23...@qq.com>.