Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov> on 2008/03/27 17:50:40 UTC

Submitting a Form

In my edit.jsp I have a form that I am submitting. How do I catch the submit and process the input?

AW: AW: Submitting a Form

Posted by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org>.
System.out.println(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError == rtfm)

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.

Re: AW: Submitting a Form

Re: AW: Submitting a Form

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.
In addition to my previous emails, I want to just simply process the
form data that was submitted in a way that allows me to access the POST
variables in the edit.jsp page. Is this possible?

AW: Submitting a Form