Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be> on 2012/07/06 11:55:12 UTC

Soap API problem

Hello,

I’m desperately trying to create a link for external users to connect to my
OM, I followed sysdebian’s explanation (in his previous mail)

1° I’ve created a soap user on the server

2° I use getSession,  and I get the SID

3° I use loginUser, with the soap user created before and I get
<ns:return>1</ns:return>

4° I use getRoomsPublic with roomtypes_id=1 and get an http 500 error (I
checked my link 10 times
http://myserver:5080/openmeetings/services/RoomService/getRoomsPublic?SID=my
generatedsid
<http://myserver:5080/openmeetings/services/RoomService/getRoomsPublic?SID=m
ygeneratedsid&roomtypes_id=1> &roomtypes_id=1

Does someone have any idea on what to do or where to search to find the
problem ?

Thanks in advance,

All the Best,

Vital,