Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 01:15:53 UTC

inject OSGi service into Camel Route

I need to expose a service in OSGi that I would like my Camel route to have
access to.  Is there example code or documentation that shows how this can
be done?  My Camel route uses Java DSL, so that may present an extra
challenge to this problem.  I'm hoping that this can be done easily so that
I can use this service in my Camel Route.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: inject OSGi service into Camel Route

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the tip.  I'm using Java DSL, but I think I could make this
work.

Cheers,
Mark

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.