Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jaya <ja...@gft.com> on 2003/12/16 07:20:24 UTC

Problem with CLOB retreival

Hi,

We are using Torque with Oracle 8.1.7. But we are facing problem with CLOB
retreival. It returns null when the column is retrieved as a string. We
tried some
workarounds like changing the data type to LONGVARBINARY in schema.xml. But
it
didn't work out.

If any one knows the solution for this problem,please let me know.

Thank You.

Regards,
Jaya.

Re: Problem with CLOB retreival

Posted by Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>.
try datadirect's jdbc driver

Jaya wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are using Torque with Oracle 8.1.7. But we are facing problem with CLOB
>retreival. It returns null when the column is retrieved as a string. We
>tried some
>workarounds like changing the data type to LONGVARBINARY in schema.xml. But
>it
>didn't work out.
>
>If any one knows the solution for this problem,please let me know.
>
>Thank You.
>
>Regards,
>Jaya.

Bill Leng