Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pcandido <pc...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/04 02:19:06 UTC

Re: Prototype Implementation of Hierarchical Clustering on Spark

Hello,
May you tell me how you applied the MapReduce on Bisecting K-Means?
I know how the classical BKM works, but how did you parallelize the
processing?
All leaf nodes are divided at same time? If no, How?
If yes, how do you handle the last nodes? Dividing every leaf node by
iteration, you always have 2^it nodes. How do you do if k = 7?

Thank you