Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/01/05 20:42:13 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JunitVmIssues" by MyrnavanLunteren

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MyrnavanLunteren:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/JunitVmIssues

The comment on the change is:
In my tests, it appears derby.system.home does not need to get set explicitly.

  These properties need to be set on the command line when the tests are being run against the jar files.

  || '''Property''' || '''Value''' ||
- || `derby.system.home` ||  Full path to the system folder in the current folder ($PWD/system). The system folder need not exist, it will be created by Derby. ||
  || `derbyTesting.serverhost` || `host` (fixed value will be ignored) ||
  || `derbyTesting.clienthost` || `host` (fixed value will be ignored) ||