Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K. Kamhamea" <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2020/05/01 17:48:58 UTC

Re: New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on different OSes

Nope, Doesn't work for at least two reasons

1. M4 Database has two more fields in tables rooms and chat

2. And even if you ignore these two tables you cannot copy the user
database. For some reason unknown, the system crashes. Maybe it's something
in my data. I don't know.
LDAP would be a better idea to not loose the user database after each update

Best K..

Posted by "K. Kamhamea" <ka...@googlemail.com>.
I see. Thank you. I used mysqldump and import :-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please re-read my answer:

--
Best regards,