Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2009/07/09 17:20:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] IvyDE 2.0.0-final Release - take 2

I am pleased to announce that the release of IvyDE 2.0.0-final Release
(take 2) has been accepted with four +1 binding votes and one +1 vote. I
will take care of the deployment now.

I am willing to remove the deprecated updatesite
(http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite/), it has been deprecated and
undocumented for some time now. If there is any objection, please raise.

I would also like to improve a little bit the visibility of IvyDE. I would
like to add a link from the Ivy site to IvyDE's one, in the table of
content tree on the left, just under "search". And also add an entry of
IvyDE just like Ant Libraries and Ivy's one in
http://ant.apache.org/projects/index.html . WDYT ?

Nicolas

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] IvyDE 2.0.0-final Release - take 2

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-07-09, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> wrote:

> I would also like to improve a little bit the visibility of IvyDE.

<snip/>

> And also add an entry of IvyDE just like Ant Libraries and Ivy's one
> in http://ant.apache.org/projects/index.html .

+1

Stefan