Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Way, Janet" <JW...@dynasty.com> on 2000/06/02 16:42:13 UTC

Xalan port to Tandem; Pathway CGI interface

	The following issue came up for a coworker who
	has successfully ported Xalan-C to Tandem, but is
	now dealing with Pathway CGI problems.

	We use something similar to TestXSLT (process.cpp)
	to do transformations. The result of which is a stream
	or file. We need to be able to return a buffer.

	I've seen similar discussions here before (outputing
	a buffer vs. the current stream or file). Any comments?