Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LEVEAU Stanislas <st...@ac-caen.fr> on 2011/12/09 00:51:25 UTC

French rules

Hi

I am looking for French rules with sa-update?
Does it exist?

Regards
Stan

Re: French rules

Posted by Adam Katz <an...@khopis.com>.
On 12/08/2011 03:51 PM, LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
> I am looking for French rules with sa-update?
> Does it exist?

Most of the body rules in previous versions of SpamAssassin were phased
out because the Bayesian filter does a *significantly* better job at
that sort of thing.  The few that remain target rarer patterns since
lower volume messages are more likely to evade the learning components.

You should therefore train the Bayes component.  Learn more at
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin

Bonne chance!

Re: French rules

Posted by LEVEAU Stanislas <st...@ac-caen.fr>.
Several of your remarks are not interesting. You spam the list! You do
not have to stay on the list

Thanks

--
*Stanislas LEVEAU**

*Rectorat de Caen
168, rue Caponière
B.P. 6184
14061 CAEN Cedex
	Service Informatique de l'Académie de Caen
Département Systèmes & Réseaux

stanislas.leveau@ac-caen.fr
  Tel : 02.31.30.17.86

Re: French rules

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
> Italian ham is the best. Mmm, prosciutto!

Boo... Can anyone tell me how to block Walter's bad jokes ;-)

Re: French rules

Posted by Walter Hurry <wa...@lavabit.com>.

Re: French rules

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.

Re: French rules

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Axb wrote:

> If someone can provide a french spam feed I'd be willing to autocreate
> SOUGHT_like rules.

..._AND_ French ham. Both are needed...

   There is no better measure of the unthinking contempt of the
   environmentalist movement for civilization than their call to turn
   off the lights and sit in the dark.                 -- Sultan Knish
  6 days until Bill of Rights day

Re: French rules

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-12-09 0:51, LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for French rules with sa-update?
> Does it exist?
>
> Regards
> Stan

If someone can provide a french spam feed I'd be willing to autocreate
SOUGHT_like rules. Someone else would have to provide the sa-update DNS
foo & download infra.

Anybody inteerested, pls contact me offlist

Re: French rules

Posted by LEVEAU Stanislas <st...@ac-caen.fr>.
yes I know but the rules are obsolete

Thanks
regards

--

Posted by da...@chaosreigns.com.
On 12/09, LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
>    I am looking for French rules with sa-update?
>    Does it exist?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CustomRulesets includes "French Rules",
but its status is listed as "defunct".

--
"Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all."
- Helen Keller

Re: French rules

Posted by John GALLET <sp...@saphirtech.fr>.
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for French rules with sa-update?

I wrote a few some years/months ago and since the feedback was "this is
too aggressive" (well, "it works for me"(tm)...) I did not go any further.

I do not know where the "official" archives of this list are supposed to
be, here is one:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/110439

and the entry point to the rules (guess what ? It's in French...)
http://www.saphirtech.com/spamassassin.html

I have of course modified my rules since, if anyone is interested I can
update a "v2 version", just ask.

Sincerely,
John GALLET