Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Diego Zuluaga <df...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/13 17:25:13 UTC

Solution RE: tomcat 4 + apache 1.3 + WarpConnection

Solution for people who wants to load the web server
and see the message:

Virtual host name not found.

	<VirtualHost *>
	    ServerName localhost
	    ErrorLog logs/error_log
	    CustomLog logs/access_log common
	   WebAppConnection warpconn warp     localhost:8008
	   WebAppDeploy     examples warpconn /examples/
	   WebAppInfo /web-inf
	</VirtualHost>

 --- John Wadkin <j....@hud.ac.uk> escribió: >
Frank,

> Without having the examples installed on my server I
> can't say for certain
> what will and won't work. I'm trying to remember if
> I had problems with the
> examples - can't remember though. If you can access:
> http://localhost/examples/ and
> http://host/examples/servlets/index.html then
> that's a good indication that everything is setup ok
> and that your own
> servlets/jsp app's should work.
> Sorry I can't be of more help!
>
> John

className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"

=== message truncated ===