Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cullum, Steve" <st...@eds.com> on 2005/10/17 12:37:22 UTC

To Bugzilla or Not??

Hi,

I recently posted to this mailing list with some comments regarding
memory leaks and VS project workspaces with XSEC.  I don't want these
issues to go unnoticed, however in my case I am unsure if they warrant
using bugzilla.

Is posting on this mailing list sufficient?  It is my understanding that
bugzilla is only to be used for serious bugs; what constitutes serious,
is there a list of bug category's I can use as a guideline?

Hope this posting makes sense.. I just don't want to break the protocol
!

Thanks

Steve

Re: To Bugzilla or Not??

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Steve,

I think the rule of thumb is if it's in a released version, it probably
warrants a Bugzilla.  Having said that - it's on the list and the issues
you have described definitely need to be fixed!  I've been snowed under
for quite some time but I'm hoping to get some time in the next few
weeks to get everything you have raised fixed in CVS.

Thanks!

Cheers,
	berin