Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bjoern Eger <3e...@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> on 2003/02/09 18:55:50 UTC

upper case first letter of a file

Hi!

I use the style task to generate Java source files from XML input files.

The XML file names start with a lower case letter, so the resulting Java
source files
also start with a lower case letter. I want to follow the Java code
conventions, so the
Java files should start with a upper case letter.

Is there a way to capitalize the file names?
Can I maybe use move/mapper task?

Best Regards,

Bjoern

Re: upper case first letter of a file

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 09 Feb 2003, Bjoern Eger <3e...@informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
wrote:

> Is there a way to capitalize the file names?

No built-in way.

> Can I maybe use move/mapper task?

Probably yes, but the regexp mapper isn't smart enough.  You would
have to write a mapper implementation of your own.

Stefan