Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ub...@WellsFargo.COM on 2001/06/06 00:48:46 UTC

mod_jk and mod_perl

Hello,

I'm trying to build a statically linked version of apache v1.3.19 with
mod_jk (from tomcat v3.2.1) and mod_perl v1.25 for Solaris 2.6/sparc.  Has
anyone successfully done this before?  I can build apache with mod_jk and
apache with mod_perl, but I haven't been able to build apache with both
modules.  I've searched this mailing list and several others and have made
no progress.  My next step is to deconstruct the mod_jk makefile to fit the
source into $APACHE_SRC/src/modules/jk.  Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks,
* * * John Ubante

Re: mod_jk and mod_perl

Posted by Jeff Kilbride <je...@kilbride.com>.
I've run both mod_jk and mod_perl as dynamically linked modules in the past,
but not statically. The dynamic modules were very easy to get running.

Any reason it has to be statically compiled?

Thanks,
--jeff