Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Laurent Hatier <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/27 13:52:04 UTC

Hadoop problem

Hi,

I'm a newbie with Hadoop/MapReduce. I've a problem with hadoop. I set some
variables in the run function but when Map running, he can't get the value
of theses variables...
If anyone knows the solution :)

--
Laurent HATIER
Étudiant en 2e année du Cycle Ingénieur à l'EISTI

Re: Hadoop problem

Posted by Laurent Hatier <la...@gmail.com>.
I have written a mistake : of course SpecificRecord is in the cassandra API
but my question is : why i have this problem ? or Is the an another way to
write back the result ?

Thanks

Re: Hadoop problem

Posted by Laurent Hatier <la...@gmail.com>.