Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Hendry Betts <hb...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 18:35:45 UTC

access request

I would like to help with the Jackrabbit Wiki.

I recently encountered a problem actually configuring Jackrabbit to work
with MSSQL.  I have figured it out and would like to be able to share this
information as well as assist in documentation.

Wiki Username:  HendryBetts

Sincerely,

Hendry Betts

Re: access request

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Hendry Betts <hb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to help with the Jackrabbit Wiki.
>
> I recently encountered a problem actually configuring Jackrabbit to work
> with MSSQL.  I have figured it out and would like to be able to share this
> information as well as assist in documentation.

Great! I added your account to the ContributorsGroup, so you should
now have write access to the wiki.

BR,

Jukka Zitting