Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by matteof <ma...@thetape.net> on 2008/04/22 13:23:54 UTC

Tomcat context.xml and classpath

Hi to all,
I'm currently working on a project that uses a specific oracle driver
version put in common/lib and it cannot be changed at the moment.
The problem is that i have to deploy another application on production
server which datasource (defined in META-INF/context.xml)  doesn't fit very
well with drivers mentioned before.
My question is if it's possible to force a resource to load a  jar from a
specific path and avoid conflicts.

Thanks in advance
Matteo

Re: Tomcat context.xml and classpath