Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/07/17 21:14:30 UTC

[C++] Should the deploy directory be under version control

I'm adjusting the svn:ignore properties in the C++ source tree and just
noticed that the cpp/sdo/deploy and cpp/sca/deploy directories are under
version control. These directories are created by the build, do we still
need them to be under version control?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [C++] Should the deploy directory be under version control

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
I think they were added as we had problems with the windows build so I'd
leave them there for now. We can re-check after we get the release done.

Cheers,

On 17/07/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm adjusting the svn:ignore properties in the C++ source tree and just
> noticed that the cpp/sdo/deploy and cpp/sca/deploy directories are under
> version control. These directories are created by the build, do we still
> need them to be under version control?
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

Pete