Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Stettler, Robert" <ro...@capitalone.com> on 2005/12/14 15:37:04 UTC

stub transport

Is there any sort of stub http transport? Maybe something file driven?
I would like to use something like that for unit testing?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith
is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.

Re: stub transport

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
hi Robert,
sorry unit testing of what - the service? So you want to emulate a client?
We currently have a "unit test" system where we can emulate the service.

"Stettler, Robert" <ro...@capitalone.com>
14/12/2005 14:37
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"