Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2016/02/28 08:42:02 UTC

Geode

Hi,

Any future plan that Geode will switch to be TLP ?  when ?

Regards,
Dor

RE: Geode

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Thanks Roman.
Dor

> Geode wouldn't need to incubate if it was to be a sub project.

Well, given the size and composition of Geode community (all newcomers to ASF) it would've gone through incubation even if we decided to be a subproject of an already existing TLP.

Of course, since there's no existing TLP in ASF where Geode could've been a natural fit for being a subproject the point is moot anyway.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Geode

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: Geode

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Geode wouldn't need to incubate if it was to be a sub project.

This email encrypted by tiny buttons & fat thumbs, beta voice recognition, and autocorrect on my iPhone.

RE: Geode

Re: Geode

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.